June 24, 2017

S-204 How Lawyers can defeat and fight stress ? A way :-

How Lawyers can defeat and fight stress ?

India's top Senior Advocate Shri K.K.Venugopal was giving some tips that day in Supreme Court Bar.

One tip he was giving was about Yoga. He said every day he sits for 45 minutes in Yoga practice.

His tip made sense to me. As the work increases, stress also increases in life of a lawyer.

Then once I tried to act on his tip. I hired a Yoga Teacher. He agreed to charge Rs.6000/- per month for coming to my home, daily at 6:30am to help me in doing Yoga exercises for 30 minutes.

It was a good idea but some how I discontinued after 2 days. This is natural. When we start such things, old habits resist us very much. The resistance is very high for first three weeks. I dropped out.

It was my wrong decision. I regret it now.

Haresh Raichura 24/6/17