May 5, 2013

Legal Tip: With the help of tape recording, a husband got divorce successfully


Today, just now my old client told me on phone that he had succeeded in getting divorce.


He was tricked into a marriage. When he learned about fraud, he fought for divorce.


Against maintenance order he had come to me. I could not get much relief for him, but his suit was expedited.


Every stage, every judge asked him to reconcile. But he said, even if Rama and Krishna will come and ask him to reconcile, he will refuse.


In one meeting with in laws, he got certain illegalities recorded about "Quick Marriage" into which he was trapped.


This telephone recording helped as he filed it in court divorce case.


He finally succeeded and now lives happily.


For talking him into marriage, she had told me that she was selected and appointed as an IAS officer. Later, this fraud was discovered.



Haresh Raichura
5/5/13 18:06