October 10, 2017

Yesterday, I received a brilliant email in appreciation of my poems type book about Judges and Lawyers. I have quoted the letter below

Yesterday, I received a brilliant email in appreciation of my book. I have quoted the letter below as it is without editing :

Respctd. Sir,

I am Advocate Prachi Gupta, 2015 law graduate, learning the nuanses of practicing at Delhi High Court. I was buying a Bare Act when I found your novel Tomato Soup Vol.2 with the seller and the Prefaces were so amusing that I bought it then and there.

Although I could not find Vol.1 but I have asked the seller guy to get it for me if he could, by some ways.

Honestly, I love these short snippets that happen in courts on a day to day basis and I too have inherited the "Pata hai aaj court me kya hua...!" genes from my dad who is a Sessions Judge, in Delhi Distt. Courts. Thus the lamas talking about the wiring of judges and lawyers was on point and much relatable.

The incident of a lawyer sleeping for courts been closed for 15 years was just bang on, sir!!!!

I am of no stature to review the book written by a lawyer of such a high standing, but I could not stop myself from appreciating your work sir. I hope someday I ll also be able to see my transition from an Advocate to Lawyer to Senior Advocate :D.

Barring few spelling mistakes, the book is a must read and really looking forward to "Ek tha tiger, ek thi Cow". Aah! The counter FIRs and compromises and quashings.

I hope that Tomato Soup series does get a publisher for it to rock the stacks of Courts, Bar rooms and cafeterias. Best wishes sir. May the force be with you :)

Thanks.
Sincere Regards.

PRACHI GUPTA, Advocate

🌼🌼🌼🌼

This was great.
Haresh Raichura 10/10/17
The book may be found from dealer Shri Dashrath Arora, Delhi 085069 25226