April 19, 2014

Price of medicine prescribed by your Doctor could be 50% or more than price of same medicine in other brands. Check and consider Buying online

The online marketing of medicines has its own competitive advantages. 


The patients often suspect that their Doctor is prescribing too much costly medicines though medicines of same salts are available at 50% less rate in other brands.

I found a useful India related website offerring comparison and selling medicine on delivery at your doorstep at price is rupees. 

Once I checked and compared, I was better informed about prices as well as uses and side effacts of medicines. At a glance I could compare at how much low rate other companies were offerring same salts of medicines.

Once we compare prices on the website, it is up to us to decide whether we should buy prescribed brand medicine or should go for equal medicines which saves 50% on price.

I found that website healthkart.com promises discounted prices and gives doorsteps delivery.

I downloaded its IOS mobile phone application. 

It is also so informative and easy to use. 

It also gives basic informations about medicine like uses, side effects, interactions etc.

The comparing prices of same medicine in different brands, itself gives us a lot of insight. 

The site does require a photo of prescription of doctor. 

I found the information so useful that I felt that I should share this information.

Haresh Raichura
19/4/2014