August 22, 2020

"I don't have money to pay your fees. But I give you my blessings that you will become a very big judge", said the poor widow.

 "I don't have money to pay your fees. But I give you my blessings that you will become a very big judge", said the poor widow. 

This happened many years ago somewhere in Madhya Pradesh in India. 

A poor widow had approached a lawyer with her case. 

She had however no money to pay his fees. The lawyer filed her case and won her case. 

The widow said,""I don't have money to pay your fees. But I give you my blessings that you will become a very big judge".

The lawyer smiled and moved on to his other cases. 

After some years he was elevated as High Court Judge. And then he was elevated as Supreme Court Judge. 

And then he retired as 35th Chief Justice of India.

His name is Justice R. C. Lahoti, former Chief Justice of India. 

(C) Haresh Raichura.19/8/19, 20/8/19

#law #india #fees #supremecourt #motivation #careers #success #inspiration #lawstudents #interns #highcourt