September 23, 2012

Winning Formula of Amitabh Bachhan - "Boxing Ring - Within four cornered ropes"

I read a great interview of Amitabh Bachhan by Farhana Farook in "iDiva - New Delhi 21.9.2012 on page 16-17.

Interview is great and you must read it by going to www.idiva.com

I am very much impressed by following Winning Formula, put in box in interview:-

"I believe we all walk alone... I discovered this very early in life, when I entered the boxing ring during my school days. Within the four cornered ropes of the 'ring' it was just your opponent and you that mattered".



It means we are living a One to One life. Each one to one interaction is defeat or victory. Together they add up to life we are living.

As a lawyer, I found this very useful. In every case, we are in a boxing ring.

In order to win, we have to knock down the argument of opponent. That matters most. All other things come later.

Haresh Raichura
23/9/2012