August 11, 2014

There are no #fakecases. There are only fake allegations which are required to be proved fake


There are no #fakecases. There are only fake allegations.

The fake allegations are required to be proved fake in court.

Suppose I make an allegation before a judge that you have stolen my purse.

This is not a #Fakecase. This is a fake allegation.

But once someone comes with some allegations to a judge, the Judge is bound by law to register it as a case.

The case will be numbered. You will be informed about the allegations made against you by me. Then Judge will ask you to remain present on next dates of case because every statement of mine is required to be recorded in your presence.

Then Judge will ask me to state on oath and bring evidences. Judge will allow you to cross examine me and my witnesses. Then judge will ask you if you want to say anything on oath and bring any witnesses. Judge will also give me opportunity to cross examine you and your witnesses.

After these formalities are over, judge will apply his mind. If he will find it #Fakecase, the Judge will dismiss it and will allow you to file claim for damages and will also allow you to prosecute me for filing a #Fakecase.

This is how the system is laid down in law.

Haresh Raichura
11/8/2014