January 31, 2015

An experience of "Instant Nirvana", Liberation.... Amazing... 2 min read ->

Last night I had a stressful dream.

My wife was admitted in a very big hospital. I was also there.

The hospital was very big. It had highly sophisticated procedures.

So many doctors.. So many nurses, so many staff.. and so many equipments.

Different doctors used to visit daily for making diagnosis.

All tests were made at two places and were compared to check accuracy and to avoid errors.

Almost all things were documented and the doctors used to discussed their findings with each other with serious faces.

For five days, traumatic treatments continued.

Finally my wife and I decided that though she had weakness, we were well enough to leave the hospital and to go home.

We started packing up and intimated the staff about our intention to leave and asked them to prepare bills.

We overheard some to doctors discussing between them about how unwise and bad our decision to leave hospital was.

Then we were told that we will have to meet a senior physician before we can leave.

So we went to office of the Senior physician. Here there was a long queue of patients. We waited in queue for our turn. 

Waiting was taking undue long time.

Finally, I became frustrated and fed up with waiting and realised that this was all just a dream.

I moved my hands and walls of hospital disappeared, the doctors and everything else disappeared, I just woke up in my bed.

Without paying any bills of the hospital, I just walked to the mirror of my bathroom and started brushing my teeth.

Then I made my tea, and sat down to sip tea and to write down this blog.

It was an "Instant Nirvana" or Liberation for me. It came instantly when I realised that this was all a dream.

Unusual thing about this dream was : During the dream itself I realised that it was a dream. ( Not after waking up ! ) 

Haresh Raichura
31/1/2015


Copyright : Haresh Raichura 2014. All Rights reserved.