February 26, 2020

Choosing directions is better than choosing goals

Choosing directions is better than choosing goals. Suppose if you have a goal to become a "Corporate Lawyer".. Then you will work towards it. You will study materials for your Goal. You will get certificates and experience. And yet, since there are many variables in life, you may end up becoming something else and you may feel frustrated.

Choosing Direction is different.

For example if you choose to keep going towards East, you continue to move in that direction.

For example, if you decide to become "one of most highest income tax paying advocate".
Then this is direction will keep moving you towards becoming a rich lawyer. Life may put up many obstacles, but your direction will keep moving you in that direction.

And suppose I choose to live "like and Artist"... My direction will be to craft every phase of my life as if I am an artist who is designing and painting my own life on canvass of my life. Now and then, I will stop to admire beauty of my painting.

And suppose if I choose direction of my life as "Serve the mankind", I will be found mostly busy in helping others.

Such are the powers of setting directions in life.

(C) Haresh Raichura 26/2/20

#law #corporatelaw # #junioradvocates #advocate #districtcourt #supremecourt #highcourt #nlu #inspirational