August 1, 2020

What I am looking for is a metaphor. A metaphor which can make every minute of my life as meaningful and progressive. Once I have used "Train Metaphor". In this metaphor, I imagined that I am a train and..

What I am looking for is a metaphor. A metaphor which can make every minute of my life as meaningful and progressive.

Once I have used "Train Metaphor". In this metaphor, I imagined that I am a train and each passing event in my life is railway station. And active life means moving forward in darkness, on railway tracks.

Gandhiji found some metaphor. Whenever you are in doubt about to do or not to do something, think about face of a poor man and ask if your action is likely to help him.

Then he found metaphor that "I am servant of God. Since God is in rveryone, I am servant of everyone."

Laxmi Mittal found metaphor that "Life is a big highway on which our car is moving. We all have limitations which are our speed limits. Sometimes, there are signs to show that we should slow down. Then we have to slow down."

One family court judge found that all frictions in family arise because people do not stay in their lines. We all are driving our different models of cars. Some are low cost cars and some are high cost cars, we all have to live in our lanes to avoid accidents. 

I know a foreign friend who lives by metaphor of a "Sojourner - A person who has come alone on Earth and whose mission is to keep journeying alone and to keep meeting people who are met on this life journey".

I am looking for some similar metaphor which can help me  "To live meaningfully and with contentment of moving towards my life purpose".

But I have not yet decided my Life Purpose. 

May be my life purpose is "To discover verifiable truth about operations of invisible laws of God, how He rewards good dooers, how  He punishes bad doers..  and how His laws of coincidences and law of telepathy works.".

Which metaphors can work for me?  Which metaphor can help me in living on a purpose? 

Some of my possible metaphors are mentioned below.

  1. I am just a human instrument in hands of God. He plays me.
  2. I may live life as if I am a servant of God, who is sent on Earth to do some work,  But this servant is now suffering from amnesia. So he has forgotten work for which he was sent.
  3. I live in a Trinity. Me, my Inner Voice and the Rest of the world. It is my Inner Voice which brings me messages from God and it is my Inner Viice which nudges me now and then and brings me messages from God. 

Presently, it is from this Trinity, it is my Inner Voice who is presently  nudging me to publish this article on blog and to await a response or message from the Universe.

(C) Haresh Raichura  1st August, 2020.