March 4, 2017

S-101 "Circumstances are Masters of the Man. Man is not the Master of his Circumstances".

"Circumstances are Masters of the Man. Man is not the Master of his Circumstances".

When I first heard these words, I was sitting at a Shiva Temple. I was aged about 12 years. A middle aged man came near me,, sat near me and started telling me these words.

I listened blankly as I was not mature enough to understand these words.

But I remembered these words. I still remember face of that man who was emphatically trying to impress these words on me.

"If man is powerless against his Circumstances, then what is his role? What is role of his Efforts? What is the gain in fighting against one's circumstances when Circumstances are the Masters of man? Isn't Man helpless against his Circumstances?

I often wondered around above questions.

Then recently I came across two words, : "Act Accordingly".

It means that whatever be your circumstances, Act Accordingly.

If you have lot of money, then act accordingly. If have less money, then act accordingly. If you win a case, act accordingly. If you loose a case, then act accordingly.

I think these two words teach us to adjust ourselves with our circumstances. If it is possible to overcome circumstances, then act accordingly. If it is not possible to overcome circumstances, then also act accordingly.

Haresh Raichura 3/3/17