February 8, 2014

"Stop blaming others"- so easy to say, so difficult do - An analysis

No dispute that we should stop blaming others.

I have seen top senior advocates iwho never blame anyone however big mess it may have become.

They do not blame judges. They do not blame their clerks. They do not blame their assisting team of advocates. They do not blame their parties or rivals.

The benefits that occurs to us by not blaming others are in many many ways..

But then, why some of us are unable to get rid of habit of blaming others?

Let me talk me about me.

1) My first and foremost obstacle is, I never know when I am blaming others. Since I am not aware that I am blaming others, I have little control on my habit of blaming others.

2) Our body likes to keep doing things which it likes or enjoys. I have noticed that 'Blaming others" is like eating a tasteful chat. It is tasty. I find it tasteful to talk about shortcomings, deficiencies of others.

This may be one reason why my mind and my body are refusing to stop blaming others.

Then, how do I get over these two obstacles which are blocking many of my potentials?

One answer:

I should strive to seek cooperation of everyone.

I like to talk ill about Mr. X. I like to blame Mr. Y for my failures.

But if I say like this :- I need to seek cooperation of Mr. X and Mr. Y. They can help me in many way.
, the moment I say this, my desire to blame them or to speak ill about them goes away.

Haresh Raichura
1187