March 31, 2014

On being dependant on Gods And on Principles

In people who have made it to greatness, I have seen two things.

1) Dependance on Gods. Dependance on invisible spiritual powers who continuously take care of us, who protect us and guide us in our difficult times.

2) Secondly, they depend on certain life principles. They have consciously selected these rules, and so far as possible, they try to adhere to these principles.

In my view, a combined effect of these two things bless them to reach on a higher level of human existence.

Personal Experience

If today, if I take stock of my own life, I see that I am heavily dependant on Gods. But I lack second aspect. I do not have well defined principles to which I adhere to. My principles are vacillating. They lack iron in them.

Haresh Raichura
1248