February 9, 2021

"How can I remember citations and law provisions"- a LinkedIn connection.This is a very good question. I had heard that Ram Jethmalani had memorised all provisions of Cr.P.C. and IPC and he could recite them all.Judges and

"How can I remember citations and law provisions"- a LinkedIn connection.

This is a very good question. I had heard that Ram Jethmalani had memorised all provisions of Cr.P.C. and IPC and he could recite them all.

Judges and Lawyers remember important judgements by process of a) frequent repetitions and references and b) by making written and mental notes about it.

If you believe that "Repetitions" can help you in memorising, then on play store I have seen an Android app called "Repetitool".

It helps in repeating an item by every few seconds, or by every few minutes or by interval of every few days, as per our choice.

Those intersted can try it.

I do use this App, but not to memorise judgements or provisions.

I use this to repeat and to strenghten good thoughts in my mind.

(c) Haresh Raichura 9/2/21

#law #lawstudents #junioradvocates #legal #advocacy #lawyers