February 18, 2021

Focus only on these 3 main goals. Other things need to fit somewhere in these three main goals.

Focus only on 3 main goals. Other things need to fit somewhere in these three main goals. 

Goal 1:- "I will learn more so that I can earn more."

Goal 2 :- "I will have one mentor because I have learned that significant progress is not possible without one mentor. I know the story of Nikola Tesla and Edison. I have read "My Inventions : Autobiography of Nikola Tesla".

Goal 3 :- "I will focus only on doable things".

I think all other things can be grouped under these three goals.

(c) Haresh Raichura 18/2/21

 #success #nikola #tesla #edison #motivation #junioradvocates #legal #leadership #inspiration #advocacy #argumentation #legaleducation #career #junoradvocates #advocates #lawyers #lawstudents #lawfirms