April 13, 2012

Power of Book 'Who's Who in India" and how it can Multiply Your Power by 5000 Times

After GITA, there is one book which I worship. The book to which I am about to refer, does not preach any religion. In fact, it does not preach anything. Therefore, irrespective of your religion, you can read this book.

I have myself has found that that this another book, which I am about to refer, increases my power and strength by 5000 times every time I touch and open this book.

Perhaps, you may also find so.

This book could be useless to you, if you do not know how to use it and if you do not know English. Therefore, first check out if you will be able to use this book.

This book is presently in English. But the day it will be translated in vernacular languages, it can empower also the entire population which is not familiar with English.

Let Me End The Suspense

The name of book is "INDIA,  WHO'S  WHO". 
Presently I have got 2008-2009 Edition.

It contains  5000 biographical entries of Most Important Figures of India with their postal addresses.

They are divided in 126 spheres of Activities like Politics, Business, Finance, Art, Education, Law, Science, Sports, Humanity etc.

It covers Top Peoples in almost every field of activity in India.

This is a reference book of top people in India.

How this book can increase your strength by 5000 times?

Let me give you two examples:

Suppose, you feel that in the field of Education, certain basic values and certain combative training should be included in primary schools, so that future generation can become stronger.

Secondly, instead of Cricket, nation should be encouraged to play games of Boxing and Football. It will make bodies of our youth stronger. They will be more fearless and strong, if these changes are made possible.

Now here, this book comes into practical use.

To whom will you write your above suggestions? 

My experience told me that writing to Prime Minister, Chief Ministers, Members of Parliaments or Members of Legislative Assemblies does not serve any purpose.

Then, I tried Who's Who in India book. 

At that time I was in Junagadh. I had a handicapped friend. He wanted to set up a workshop for handicapped people. I drafted a letter for him, and we dropped it to 10 persons listed in Humanity Section of this book. 

No one replied.

But after one month, someone from Ahmedabad came asking for this handicapped friend. The stranger did not disclose on whose behalf he had come. He just wanted to know how serious my friend was about setting up workshop. Was there any project report made? How much money he needed for setting up workshop. He said that there is Trust which is willing to give him money needed.

My friend had no proper answers. He was really serious about setting up a workshop. He was just doing wishful thinking. He did not have any firm idea of money it needed and details of his project.

The stranger went back to Ahmedabad. We heard nothing further.

Then I made several (About a 100) similar experiments with people listed in this book. 

I saw miracles happening. I saw that things I proposed in letters were taking place. Government was issuing circulars about things I was suggesting to Who's Who in India ..!!!! 

However, none of the Top People ever replied to any of my letters. I never got any credit for ideas which I was suggesting in the first place.

My Conclusions:

I reached to conclusion that if we write to 10 letters to Who's Who in India, 4 of them may read our letters. And one of them may take some action on our letters.

But these top people always do things without being seen. They do not claim credits. They allow Government to take full credits. 

And they never reply to us. Because they do not want any relations with small people like us. We can embarrass them by dropping their names for wrong purposes and for our self promotion.

One Possible Reason why some of them may take action on our letters:

In GITA, somewhere, it is stated that "All Glorious (Tejasvi) and Strong Persons are Parts of Me. Whoever will express his wishes before such persons, his wishes shall be fulfilled in accordance with his merit and in accordance with nature and strength of that Glorious and Strong Person"

Perhaps you may have to read and analyse above statement of GITA few times before you can understand meaning of it.

But so far as practical purpose is concerned,

I have found that if you are not getting any action-taken-report from your elected representatives, it is better to write about your wishes to 10 to 100 persons listed in Who's Who book. 

Be brief and short. They hardly have time to read more than 5 lines letters.!

Haresh Raichura
13/4/2012

The Book Website is www.infa.in