November 30, 2013

Focusing on One PassWord daily - A method of conscious self improvement #Motivation #Inspiration

UI learned this method from leading newspaper Hindustan Times. At that time probably Vir Sanghvi was at helm of affairs of this very popular newspaper. He must have introduced this method to make his newspaper more popular.

The method was something like this. The newspaper would daily publish one PASSWORD. Reader has to memorise this.

Then some one will ask you password, when your car may be halted at traffic point or at petrol pump. If you give right answer, some reward was given.

Analysing This Method


Many of us fail to reach success because we daily start in too many directions.

This PASSWORD, method suggested that daily, you may choose only one word. Memorise it only for one day. The word will have automatic influence on your will power and your subconscious mind.

For example, for today, you may choose a PASSWORD called, "Courtesy". Decide to remember this word for whole day. By evening on reflections, you may find that today you were more courteous to others than usual.

Another example, choose one PASSWORD called, "Due Diligence" for today. Remember this phrase today whole day. On evening on reflection, you may find that you were more diligent in most of your actions.

Another example. Try password phrase "Happy and Harmonious". Remember this as your password of today. By evening you may feel more happy and more harmonious. 

Try this method, if it helps you, use it more.

My failed experiment



So far as I am concerned, I once tried to adopt this method. I used to daily change password to open my computer. If I fail to recall it, my computer would not open. This became daily headache. Daily I used to forgot my password. Daily I had to call a computer expert to reopen my computer. Then finally I gave up.

Haresh Raichura
30/11/2014




-(C) Copyright. All the articles written on this blog are original and copyright comes in as soon as they are written and published. It is permitted to share or retweet or like or to repost this blog material or to quote from them acknowledging name of author. But I noticed a CEO of a Company on LinkedIn who copied from my blog and published it in his own name. I also noticed someone in Ahmedabad doing same thing and publishing material from my blog on Facebook under his name. This is one thing no author would like to approve. On internet everything these people do has digital footprints which cannot be erased. Plagmarism or credit pouching is not a good thing to do. Cyber laws are new but they are in force.