November 30, 2013

Do you know that from "Combination of words you use", someone can read your mind? #Psychoanalysis #Freud #SelfImprovement


I first read about this subject in a book of Dr. Sigmund Freud titled "Psychoanalysis for everyday life".

I found the subject in chapters on "Analysis of slips of tongue and slips of pen" and how to read hidden motives of a person from such slips.

Later, I extended this knowledge to interpret hidden motives of a person from "Combination of words he uses".

This method worked well over years for me and saved me from many decent looking personalities, who were hiding their secret motives behind their courteous and 'helpful looking' mannerism.

But by profession, I am a lawyer, not a psychologist. So I have nothing systematic to offer here. Those who feel interested, should refer to original work of Dr. Freud.


Haresh Raichura
30/11/2013






-(C) Copyright. All the articles written on this blog are original and copyright comes in as soon as they are written and published. It is permitted to share or retweet or like or to repost this blog material or to quote from them acknowledging name of author. But I noticed a CEO of a Company on LinkedIn who copied from my blog and published it in his own name. I also noticed someone in Ahmedabad doing same thing and publishing material from my blog on Facebook under his name. This is one thing no author would like to approve. On internet everything these people do has digital footprints which cannot be erased. Plagmarism or credit pouching is not a good thing to do. Cyber laws are new but they are in force.