November 14, 2016

SP-6 Conclusions of Experiments made between 1982 to 2016 on what should be done if God does not born again

Conclusions of Experiments made between 1982 to 2016 on what should be done if God does not born again and who are Persons whom we can approach for help.

In 1982, when I joined Junagadh Bar, I saw a rape trial. The accused had committed 20 rapes and yet he stood acquitted. Because no evidence came on record. Even the victim turned hostile because of fear.

I wondered what can be done if God does not born again, who are the persons to whom we can reach for help.

Between 1982 to 2016, I made over 200 experiments. Today I am concluding these experiments with this post.

I found answer in GITA, where it is said, "I live as Glory in Glorious Persons and I live as 'Power to punish evil Persons' in Strong Persons".

"All Glorious and Strong Persons are Parts of Me, whoever shall express his wishes before such persons, his wishes shall be fulfilled by Me, in accordance with his merits and in accordance with nature and strength of those Glorious and Strong Persons".

"Evil Persons will refrain from doing evil on their own in presence of Glorious and Strong Persons"

"Mankind should sponsor Glorious and Strong Persons"

By these definitions, I concluded that "All Judges and all persons listed in Who's Who in India are Parts of God"

The Experiments.

Whenever I found a situation where I needed help of God, I used to drop inland letters to Judges or to Persons listed in Who's Who.

Sometimes I saw help coming by miracles. Sometimes I saw no miracle. Sometimes I saw no help coming.

Wherever, I deserved help, I saw that someone helped me without being seen and without leaving evidences. It just looked like a miracle.

I cannot write about some experiments. Because I have forgotten and need not recall them. But there are some innocent experiments about which I can write. I will write in next few days about these innocent experiments.

Mostly the experiments where with Judges of District Court, High Court and Supreme Court and on some Persons listed in Who's Who in India.

By and large, I have reached conclusion that there are "Persons who daily help others even if they are not their relatives and friends"... Such persons are part of God and they can help us if we write to them about problem faced by us and if we allow them to help us in such a way that they need not have to get involved with us.

This is my conclusion of these experiments.

Haresh Raichura 14/11/16