November 7, 2016

S28 A Reply to a Law Student who wants to become an Advocate in Supreme Court

Reply to a Law Student who wants to become an Advocate in Supreme Court.

Last week, a second year law student from a small District of Maharashtra, wrote me on Facebook Messenger asking guidance for becoming a Supreme Court Advocate. He asked several questions to me..

I did not reply.

So after somedays, he once again requested for a reply.

After thinking for a couple of days, I gave him following reply.

"I would like to clarify. It was not the problem with my time. The questions were framed and put by you were such that they invoked negative responses in me. Therefore I did not reply.

Secondly, it appeared that you had capacity to think out answers to your questions but you did not want to think on it. You wanted someone else to think for you. Therefore also I choose not to reply.

I suggest you to see a very famous YouTube video.

It is titled the "Strangest Secret of the World" by Earl Nightingale.

The Strangest Secret is, the people do not want to think.

If you will see this video, you may find answers to your questions. Bye."

I think this reply will guide many other Law Students too.
Haresh Raichura 7/11/16