October 16, 2013

Reasons why Courts are unable to quash any POLITICALLY MOTIVATED F.I.R

Reasons why Courts are unable to quash any POLITICALLY MOTIVATED F.I.R

Whenever Government changes, CBI and Police also change tracks.

They begin to file F.I.R. Against office bearers, ministers, and workers of outgoing politically party.

These cases are prima Facie political.

Even today, in every states, Ruling Party of each state uses Police power to file political cases on rival party workers.

One such issue come up before Supreme Court in Case of Bhajanlal Versus State of Haryana.

Supreme Court noticed that it was a POLITICALLY MOTIVATED F.I.R. And yet it said, we cannot quash this F I R on ground that it is politically motivated. Because to do so will amount to letting go many serious crimes unpunished

If F I R shows material of some offence, police is bound to register and investigate. Many new things may further come during investigation. It is not proper to quash a F I R on ground that it is politically biased.

Thus misuse of police and CBI will continue.

Haresh Raichura
16/10/13

Haresh Raichura