January 17, 2014

Emotional Initiatives-,Sudden urges to do something

Sometimes we suddenly get energy to do something. We feel charged with a new initiative.

In fact, we feel as if we are being driven by a yet Unnamed Emotion.

Are these urges messages form God or angels?

Two hours ago prior to when this urge comes, we could not have even imagined us going in this new direction.... And suddenly we get charged with new vision and new action plan. We are unable to pin point exact direction.

In book, Many Lives Many Masters, Dr. Brian, a psychiatrist, says that there are many invisible masters floating around us. They enter in our mind and put messages.

Other psychiatrists relate this to sudden increase of neuro fires in brain.

I analysed my past sudden actions in following way

1) There is sudden urge in mind to act in a certain way. If we reject this urge, it comes back with more power.

2) I have seen myself, being literally dragged by my emotions into suggested action, even if I may be resisting it every second.

3) I think there are powers.

Magnetic powers of Earth keep moving iron needles to North Pole.
The human blood also contains iron.

So all of us are controlled by many powers which are yet to be identified.

Haresh Raichura
1105