January 27, 2014

"Do not go to Supreme Court - you will be jailed" - Someone had wrongly frightened a lady

I cannot disclose the actual case details. But some one had frightened a lady to death about approaching Supreme Court.

She was told that she will be sent to jail the moment she will approach Supreme Court.

I assured her that there is no harm if you bare your whole truth to Supreme Court. Whatever may be your sins.

Well, she trusted my advice.

And she broke down started weeping on phone when I telephoned her that Supreme Court has granted relief to her.

Such is the power of truth ! 

Whatever may be your sins. Tell the whole truth and then leave things to God.

It was my personal trial also. 

Senior advocate whom I had engaged, had scolded me for writing the whole truth! 

According to him, it was not wise to write whole truth. 

So I was also tense. I also felt relieved when I saw that Truth worked on hearts of judges.

Haresh Raichura
1041

P.s. Supreme Court is last court. To appear before Judges here is like appearing before Gods. Sometime we plead for Justice. Sometimes we plead for forgiveness. Sometimes we plead for compassion. And sometimes we plead for mercy. And sometimes we plead for their help in sorting out legal problems which we have created for us....This court is different than all other courts of country.