January 10, 2014

God must be a Mother - one who created forms.

Whoever created this Universe, must be a Mother. The Mother creates and gives shape and form.

If it is so, then Mother must be loving her creation. The creator loves his or her every creation. Every mother loves her creation.

Mother is watching her creation day and night. Even if her creation does not look at her, she keeps protecting her children.

Someone must be mother of these Seven Billion human beings on Earth. She must be looking after these all human beings!

This mother could be the same mother for you and me. In that way, you and me could be related.

I now look at you differently. I no more think of you as my rival or enemy. I look upon you as someone who is related with me through my mother.


Haresh Raichura
1063