September 24, 2016

Issue of Sewerage water mixing up in drinking water - as told by an engineer

Next week he is under going a heart surgery, and today he called me about issue of how sewerage water is mixed in drinking water pipeline, which we then clean through RO and drink.

He is engineer. He has studied water supplies issues.

He thinks something can be done through Courts to prevent mixing of dirty water.

This is his unfinished business. In last July, he lost his wife. Next week he is undergoing heart surgery. And he is worried about water supplies in public system!

Today morning at 7:00am, he called me up to apprise me about this issue... !

I bow to public spirit of this engineer.

On my side I have resigned to the fact that God has not given us enough resources and mandate to try to correct every wrong thing we see.

More and more, I now leave things to wishes of God.

Haresh Raichura 24/9/16