September 22, 2016

Tale of Two Lawyer Brothers and a Prayer to God

Younger brother practised as Advocate in Supreme Court. Elder brother practised in Ahmedabad.

One day Elder Brother sold away ancestral property in Ahmedabad without giving due share to Younger Brother who lived in New Delhi.

Younger brother intiated civil, criminal and revenue cases to seek his share.  But legal remedies usually take many years.

He asked me if I know any "Strong Person" who can reslove their disputes amicably.

I advised him to seek help of God. It is said in GITA that "All Glorious and Strong Persons are Parts of Me. Whoever shall express his wishes before Glorious and Strong Persons, his wishes shall be fulfilled by Me in accordance with his merits and in accordance with nature and strength of those Glorious and Strong Persons".

I said that I can only help by writing his story in social media. If some Glorious and Strong Persons may read it, the God may help him in solving his disputes amicably.

He agreed to my suggestion. So I have posted this story in hope that God may help him.

Haresh Raichura 22/9/16