September 8, 2016

S-1 Attitude of Sincerity to work and how it rewards.

A couple of months ago a Mr.R came to brief me in connection with a legal case.

This was his last week before retirement. He had however studied his papers meticulously and he briefed me well.

After legal draft was prepared, he read and revised the draft for about three times. It looked unusual. I did not expeced him to be so meticulously when he was on verge of retirement. Then I noticed that he had actually  developed a life time Attitude of being sincere in whatever task assigned to him whether it was a small task or big.

It also appeared that he had habit of reading and revising a memorandum or draft three times before giving it a final touch.

No doubt, he was promoted in his career because of sincerity. I wished him well on his retirement.

Then yesterday night I received an SMS from him informing me that he has got a post retirement job in a bigger nationally famous institute. 

This reminded me a quote attributed to Henry Ford :- "A person who has learned his job well has hardly any spare time."....Haresh Raichura 8/9/2016