March 25, 2012

Gandhiji (10) Gandhiji's First Law "Good of One is included in Good of All"

I am not Gandhian, nor I have read much about him. So I am not qualified to formulate his laws.

But since I see no Gandhian talking about his laws of universal application, I think I may try it on this my personal blog for my own use.

I can formulate First Law of Gandhiji as thus:

"In Good of All, Good of one is included".

This law can have universal application.

For example, if a Nuclear Plant is Good for all, it can be presumed that, good of local nearby people is included in it. It does not matter if they have to suffer some risks.

Same way, this law can be applied in many other areas of universal application.

I am not sure and I may be mistaken. So I will keep correcting this and other posts on this blog as I will learn new things. Like to all other blogger community, this blog writing process is a learning activity for me.

Haresh Raichura
25/3/2012