April 14, 2012

A Cricket Match Between "Corrupt India" and "Non Corrupt India. You Are Welcome.

Do you want to see a Cricket Match between "Corrupt India" and "Non Corrupt India" ?

There are no tickets. Entry and Exit both are free. You can play in the match if you wish.

And if you just want to see the match, you can see it live!  Any time!

ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS TO JUST COME WITH ME IN AN IMAGINARY STADIUM WHERE THIS MATCH IS GOING ON


In the team of "Corrupt India", all people whom you consider 'Corrupt' are playing. They include Ministers,Politicians, Judges, Corporate Bigwigs, public servants etc.

In team of "Non Corrupt India", You are there, I am there, all our friends are there. 
There are also "Non Corrupt" Ministers,Politicians, Judges, Corporate Bigwigs, public servants etc.in our team.

AND WHO ARE PLAYING IN THIS MATCH RIGHT NOW?

We are batting. The Team of "Corrupt India" is fielding. They are trying hard to send all of us back to pavilion, without allowing us to score much except noises.

WHO ARE THE TWO BATSMAN WHO ARE PLAYING FOR "NON CORRUPT INDIA"?

One is You.
And, I am batting from other side of the pitch.

--------

Here pause a little. See if you can imagine above scene.  

If you cannot imagine this scene, we cannot play the game any further.

---------

AND HOW THIS IMAGINARY CRICKET MATCH IS TO BE PLAYED?

As soon as you see something 'Corrupt', just tweet about it. This will add One Run in your score board.

As soon as I will see your tweet, I will Re-tweet it. This will add One Run in my score board.

Thus by taking single runs, we will increase the score of "Non Corrupt India" team.

Let me give you two Examples:

1) You saw news item that, 

"Delhi Police Officer Satyendra Garg, issued a traffic challan for speed violation to an "Another Police Officer who was driving dangerously at excessive speed" 

You immediately tweeted about this. Because this encourages other police officers to become Non Corrupt.

Tweeting about this man, increased your One Run Score. 
When I will retweet about this bold police officer, my score will be increased by one run.

2) I saw a news item, 

"President caught in a fiddle over her retirement retreat which is currently being built"

Okay, I tweet about  this news. Because it ought to be put to notice of CAG. I get one run by tweeting about it. You get one run when you retweet my tweet.

(Both examples based on news items on "MailOnLine" London)

AND WHEN YOU AND I WILL BE DECLARED OUT?

The Rules of game are :

You or I should not attack anyone personally. We should not have any political agenda except to win the game for team of "Non Corrupt Indians"

The moment, yours or mine tweet mentions some name, which offends someone, we get score of Minus One Run. Calling Names and making personal attacks on any one can spoil the game.

So far as I am concerned, I will leave the bat and will go back to pavilion as soon as I see that someone is personally being targeted. 

It is OK to mention names of those who are "Non Corrupt" and "Who Are Doing Good For All of us."

But to mention name of any person whom you may consider corrupt, can spoil the spirit of game.

NO UMPIRES, NO SCORE BOARDS

The wind will began to change as soon as runs of "Non Corrupt Indian"s will increase. You will began to read disappointments on faces of  team members of "Corrupt Indians".  

As soon as they will see that their team is losing the match, they will defect on our side will join "Non Corrupt Indian's cricket team

Well this is how I see the Game. 
-------------------------------------------

People are talking about FIGHTING against Corruption.

I am talking about PLAYING  a game of Cricket with team of "Corrupt Indians"

"PLAY THE GAME' is the motto I learned from late cricketer-legend Vijay Merchant.

Haresh Raichura
14/04/2012