April 26, 2012

Where Are The Brains of India?

During day time, he was holding a lantern in his hand and was searching for someone in the streets. When he saw me, he came near me and asked, "Where are The Brains of India?". I said I do not know. I pointed out to a traffic policeman and asked this Voltaire to go and ask him.

Traffic Policeman also did not know where were The Brains of India.

This Voltaire again came to me. I suggested to him  "If you can't find Brains of India anywhere, you can consider me as Brains of India. I know how to solve all problems of India."

He lifted his lantern near my face and looked suspiciously at me, as if to assess my intelligence.

Then he pulled out a plastic comb from his bag and challenged me, "Can you sell this plastic comb for Rs.1 Lakh?

I said no.

Then he put second challenge to me, "It is al'right if you can't sell this comb for Rs.1 Lakh. Can you buy this for Rs. 1 Lakh?"

Again I said no. He said, "Then how can I believe that you are the Brains of India?"

What he was saying looked reasonable to me. So I told him to go to America and find 'Brains of India" there.

Haresh Raichura
26/4/2012